" " " " "

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello all you travellers out there


So this is it. I have joined the world of bloggers. The title is decided on and the topic is something I really am passionate about, travelling. Whether I go to a small place in the middle of nowhere or a big metropolis in the US, travelling is something that excites me. The idea of planning the trip, executing and enjoying and in the end being left with everlasting memories, are all a big part of the buzz. I hope you all feel the same. Here I am going to talk about the places that I have been to, want to visit and perhaps even places that I don't want to go to. I am going to rate hotel chains, talk about car rentals and every other piece of information that relates to travelling. The blogging itself might turn out to be an adventure and I hope that you will join me on that journey.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger